VMware vSphere Client 6.5 can be downloaded from our website for free. The actual developer of the software is VMware, Inc. The actual developer of the software is VMware, Inc. The VMware vSphere Client installer is commonly called VpxClient.exe, vmplayer.exe, VIUApp.exe, Setup Capture.exe or vmnetcfg.exe etc. If yes, then it is possible in vSphere Client (HTML5) in 6.7 Update 1. UI will prompt you an options to customize the guest OS, if you select that option, you can chose an existing guest OS customization spec to apply for that operation. VMware vSphere Reviews. Ask vSphere a Question. Write a Review. Filter Reviews. Filter Reviews. 2018 'Virtualization at its best!' First, the Guest OS viewer in the vSphere client can frequently fail with 'connection issues' and so far the only fix we have found is to restart the workstation that is running. Anyone else having issues with Vmware Vsphere 6 Client Integration Plugin under Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra? I went to this KB article Disabled and left disabled the SIP in Sierra, removed and reinstalled the client integration plugin and ran the two commands from Terminal. May 08, 2018 We are targeting to deliver to you a fully featured version of the vSphere Client later this year, in Fall 2018. The c# client should be able to also run under linux. I don’t know about Mac, but perhaps it could also be possible. Perhaps reviving it should be seriously considered. Abhijith Prabhudev May 11th, 2018.
VMware vSphere (formerly VMware Infrastructure 4) is VMware's cloud computing virtualization platform.
While developing VMware Infrastructure 3.5, VMware conceived vSphere as an enhanced suite of tools for cloud computing utilizing VMware ESX/ESXi 4.
VMware spun off the cloud computing-enabled tool suite as VMware Infrastructure 4 (VI 4 for short) to be distinct from VMware Infrastructure 3.5 (VI 3.5) that was then ready for release (March 30, 2009).
On April 21, 2009, VMware announced vSphere 4, instead of VI 4, releasing it on May 21, 2009.
On November 19, 2009, VMware released Update 1 for vSphere 4, adding support for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
VMware is using vSphere in the cloud computing platform for virtualization. VMware's vSphere 4.1 began shipping in August 2010. This update included an updated vCenter Configuration Manager, as well as vCenter Application Discovery Manager, and the ability of vMotion to move more than one virtual machine at a time from one host server to another.
On 10 February 2011 VMware released Update 1 for vSphere 4.1 to add support for RHEL 6, RHEL 5.6, SLES 11 SP1 for VMware, Ubuntu 10.10, and Solaris 10 Update 9.
Vmware Vsphere Client For Mac
On July 12, 2011, VMware released version 5 of VMware vSphere.
On August 27, 2012, VMware released vSphere 5.1. This extended vSphere to include VMware vSphere Storage Appliance, vSphere Data Protection, vSphere Replication and vShield Endpoint.
September 22, 2013 saw the release of vSphere 5.5.
On May 2014 SAP and VMware announced the availability of SAP HANA for production use on VMware vSphere 5.5 
On February 3, 2015, VMware's CEO Pat Gelsinger announced vSphere 6.0 with a large number of new features and enhancements.
On October 18, 2016, VMware announced vSphere 6.5 focusing on a simplified experience and improving security features.
On April 17, 2018, VMware announced vSphere 6.7 focusing on simple and efficient management at scale, further improved security features, a universal application platform, and seamless hybrid cloud experience.
On October 16th, 2018, VMware announced vSphere 6.7 Update 1. This release is notable for the first fully featured release of the HTML5-based vSphere client.
On April 2nd, 2019, VMware announced vSphere 6.7 Update 2. 
- VMware ESX/ESXi, the hypervisor operating system component
- VMware VMFS, the VMware file system component
- ^'Server Virtualization with VMware vSphere VMware India'. www.vmware.com. Retrieved March 8, 2016.
- ^ abcRelease article. Retrieved from http://vsphere-land.com/news/vsphere-release-date.html.
- ^'VMware ESX 4.0 Update 1 Release Notes'. December 18, 2009.Cite web requires
- ^'VMware ESX 4.1 Update 1 Release Notes'. February 10, 2011.Cite web requires
- ^'VMware vSphere® 5 launched'. Archived from the original on July 14, 2011. Retrieved July 15, 2011.Cite uses deprecated parameter
dead-url=(help); Cite web requires
- ^'VMware vSphere® 5.1 Helps SMBs Simplify and Protect Their IT Environments with New Business Continuity and Management Capabilities'. Archived from the original on July 14, 2011. Retrieved July 15, 2011.Cite uses deprecated parameter
dead-url=(help); Cite web requires
- ^'vSphere 5.5 Release Notes'. www.vmware.com. Retrieved January 23, 2017.
- ^'SAP and VMware Announce SAP HANA® for Production Use on VMware vSphere 5.5'. www.vmware.com. Retrieved January 23, 2017.
- ^'vSphere 6.0 finally announced!'. February 3, 2015.Cite web requires
- ^'Introducing vSphere 6.5 - VMware vSphere Blog'. VMware vSphere Blog. October 18, 2016. Retrieved January 23, 2017.
- ^'Introducing VMware vSphere 6.7!'. VMware vSphere Blog. April 17, 2018. Retrieved May 1, 2018.
- ^'Fully Featured vSphere Client in vSphere 6.7 Update 1'. VMware vSphere Blog. October 16, 2018. Retrieved January 27, 2019.
- ^'Announcing vSphere 6.7 Update 2, vSphere Platinum updates, and vSphere ROBO Enterprise'. VMware vSphere Blog. April 2, 2019. Retrieved April 2, 2019.
- VMware Infrastructure product page - VMware, Inc.