Shimo is the first VPN client for Mac, which just works and which is very easy to use. Also, it is a savior, because it supports PPTP VPN on macOS Sierra and even High Sierra, in contrast to Apple’s built-in VPN client. The Mac VPN client also supports OS X Sierra. PureVPNs Mac client has been optimized to work with all Mac versions including v.10.12x, allowing users to enjoy the best VPN service.
Download PureVPN Mac VPN Software 2019 setup installer 64 bit and 32 bit latest version free for windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. PureVPN's VPN service has a redesigned Mac VPN client that comes with hack-proof encryption and a new protocol: IPsec. The new client offers essential features like multi-language support, revamped UI, StealthVPN Protocol and OSX Sierra compatibility 2017-12-12 (7451).
PureVPN Mac VPN Software 2019 Setup Free Download
- Version: Latest Version
- Last Updated:
- OS Support: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 & Windows XP (Mac OS X)
Developer: GZ Systems Ltd.
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Turkish
- Malware Test (7451): 100% SafeTested & Virus/Malware Free.
- License: Commercial
PureVPN Mac VPN Software Similar Apps for Windows 10, 7 and 8/8.1
- File Shredder is a small utility that will completely erase the contents of sensitive files and folders that you specify. Normal file deletion only removes a file's directory entry, but leaves the data contained in the file on your disk drive.
- Free Tool to quickly Block or Unblock Facebook on Windows
- Whether you're banking, shopping, working, or simply browsing, you're giving away information that hackers, thieves, companies, and even governments are eager to get their hands on. Keep your business yours and no one else's with Avast SecureLine.
- Freeware Keylogger is 100% free powerful all-round monitoring software. It runs in the background and records all typed keystrokes, launched applications, passwords, clipboard, email, and visited websites' URLs and sends you reports by e-mail or FTP.
- The Logo Creator by Laughingbird Software - create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours laboring over! Create web graphics, podcast albums, page headers and all kinds of graphics for your website, blog or social network group
- ARPMiner is a simple captive portal / hotspot software runs under Windows (Vista, Windows 7/8/10, 2008-2016 Server).
- Hide your IP address while browsing the Internet and protect your identity. Whenever you surf the Web or do something else on the Internet, this program will totally protect you. Relax when using web browsers, instant messengers, email clients, etc.
- Free IP Switcher is a very useful utility when you change your network settings under different locations. It switches between preconfigured network settings with a single click and without any reboot.
PureVPN Mac VPN Software Product Overview:
Vpn Client Mac
PureVPN, the industrys best VPN service offers state-of-the-art encryption, complete anonymity and dozens of features. PureVPNs VPN client for Mac offers premium encryption to enhance your online privacy and security.
– Integration of Stealth VPN protocol
– New protocol: IPsec
– OSX Sierra compatibility
– Improved UI
– Connect/Disconnect directly from status bar
– Logout functionality
– Now features a new and far effective support system
PureVPN’s VPN app for Mac has gone multilingual. Users can now use PureVPNs Mac VPN client in English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish, and French languages and enjoy the best VPN service.
PureVPNs best VPN services’ Mac VPN app comes with auto-reconnect feature which quickly reconnects the client if the VPN connection drops. This keeps PureVPN users secure at all times.
The updated UI for best VPN for Mac allows users to connect/disconnect via status bar menu and navigate to modes via dashboard. UI of the app’s settings have also been updated and improved.
The best VPN Mac client helps users select the best settings via a single click for a particular purpose. For example, if a user wants to un-throttle their bandwidth while staying secure on the internet, they simply have to choose I want to stream and the best VPN service will instantly connect with the most suitable configuration.
Users are neither safe on private, nor on public Wi-Fi. This is why PureVPNs best VPN services’ Mac VPN client encrypts all user data to secure their privacy and data, allowing them to be safe on all wireless connections.
Optimized for OS X Sierra
The Mac VPN client also supports OS X Sierra. PureVPNs Mac client has been optimized to work with all Mac versions including v.10.12x, allowing users to enjoy the best VPN service.
Sonicwall Global Vpn Client For Mac
PureVPN Mac VPN Software [64 bit, 32 bit] Download FeaturesMain features include:
How to uninstall (remove) PureVPN Mac VPN Software Completely?Windows 10
Softati.com - does not store PureVPN Mac VPN Software patchs, serial numbers, activation, cracks, license key, keygen or any forbidden files that may cause harm to the original developer. Only free direct download for the original developer distributable setup files.
PureVPN Mac VPN Software is developed and maintained by GZ Systems Ltd., Softati.com is not affiliated with this software developers by any means. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
This guide will you take you each step of the way through setting up a VPN on your Mac. The steps and screenshots used in this tutorial are from OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) but are nearly identical to previous versions of OS X, so you should have no trouble following along, even if you’re not using Yosemite.
If you don’t have a VPN service yet, I strongly recommend and endorse the VPN service provided by Private Internet Access, which works perfectly with OS X on any Mac.
- Let’s get started. Click the Apple Button from the Menu Bar, and select System Preferences….
- Locate the Network button, and give it a click.
- From the menu on the left side of the Network window, there’s a list of all your current connections (whether they’re in use or not). To add a VPN connection, click the “plus sign” ( + ) at the bottom of your Network connections list (see screenshot below).
- Click the “up and down arrow” icon at the end of the Interface: drop down menu.
- Select VPN from that list.
- For the sake of this tutorial we’re going to create an L2TP over IPSec VPN connection. Without having to install any additional software, OS X supports the VPN protocols L2TP (over IPSec), PPTP and Cisco IPSec. If you’re using PPTP or Cisco IPSec you should still be able to follow along without any problems, the steps are quite similar.
- Give your Service Name:, a name. The name itself doesn’t matter, but something descriptive is always best. That way you’ll always know which VPN you’re connecting to, especially if you set up multiple VPNs. Click the Create button when you’re done.
- Back in the main section of the Network window is where you’ll configure the first part of your VPN connection. Leave the Configuration: set to Default. Enter your VPN service providers server in the Server Address: field, and your VPN user name in the Account Name: section. Now click on the Authentication Settings… button.
- You can enter your password in the Password: field if you’d like, or you can leave it blank and have your Mac ask for your VPN password each time you connect to it (which is more secure). If your VPN provider uses a Secret key, enter it in the Shared Secret: field. When you’re done, click OK
- Now click the Advanced button.
- Place a check in the box labelled Send all traffic over VPN connection and then click OK.
- Finally, make sure there’s a check in the box labelled Show VPN in the menu bar, and click Apply.
- Now locate that VPN icon in your Menu Bar (see screenshot below) and click it. Select your newly created VPN to connect to it.
- If you opted to have your Mac save your VPN connection, you should connect right away. Otherwise you’ll be prompted for your password, and then connect. Either way, you’re done! If you click the VPN icon again, it will show you how long you’ve been connected.