Your workstation must meet the following minimum requirements to run the VPN Client for Mac OS X.
How to setup OpenVPN client on Mac OS X Hello! This tutorial will guide you how to set up OpenVPN client on Mac OS X Yosemite (compatible MacOS X Mountain Lion and Mavericks). Client software choice. The OpenVPN protocol is not one that is built into Macintosh. Therefore a client program is required that can handle capturing the traffic you wish to send through the OpenVPN tunnel, and encrypting it and passing it to the OpenVPN server.
How to Install the Barracuda VPN Client for Mac OS X:
- 1. Download the Barracuda VPN Client installation file
- 2. Launch the Barracuda VPN Client installtion file (BarracudaVPNClientINstaller.pkg).
- 3. When the Welcome screen opens, click Continue
- 4. Select Install for all users of this computer and click Continue
- 5. When prompted, enter your system credentials and click Install Software. Your system account requires admin privileges to install the client.
- 6. Select an install location. You can click Change Install Location and specify an install location, or you can click Install to use the default install location.
After you chose your install location, the installation process starts.
- 7. After the installation process finishes, click Close.
Openvpn Gui For Mac
Mac OSX VPN Client Configuration
Openvpn Client Mac Os
The Mac OSX VPN requires minor configuration before you can use it, please follow these steps:
1. Select the BarracudaVPNClient from Applications
2. At the bottom of the window, click the Configure button
3. Enter 126.96.36.199 in the Server Address text box and then click the Save button at the bottom of the window
3. In the User Authentication section, enter your LLCC username in the Username text box. You must include the llcc in front of your user name! Enter your password in the Password text box. Then click on the Connect button at the bottom of the window to connect to LLCC VPN.