MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5 (17F77) Free Download Latest Version for Mac. It is full offline installer standalone setup of MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5 (17F77) for 32/64.
MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5 (17F77) Overview
MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5 is the new version of the previous OS X which is Apple’s exclusive Operating System. This version is developed for the PCs and the Macintosh servers. The developers have worked really hard to increase the performance, stability and the security of the OS. By downloading and installing this newer version you can easily perform your tasks with more efficiency and smartly. You can also download Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 DMG.
- MacOS Sierra v10.12 VMWare Image Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of MacOS Sierra v10.12 VMWare Image. MacOS Sierra v10.12 VMWare Image Overview MacOS Sierra v10.12 VMWare Image is an awesome operating system where Siri has made its debut on Mac.
- If you still need macOS Sierra, use this App Store link: Get macOS Sierra. To download it, your Mac must be using macOS High Sierra or earlier. Begin installation.
MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5 supports the Full Screen and the Gesture function so that you can be more productive. It has included the feature of Split View through which you can multitask. You can also tap to your favorite websites without any problem and work fast. You can easily record your notes in a provided checklist and also you will see some new features in the background. There are many fixes and improvements in this version of the OS which will affect the performance of your Hardware. It has an improved design which really complements the overall appearance. You can use the Metal Graphic Interface which increases the speed and efficiency of the games and softwares. You can Mac OS X Lion v10.7.4 DMG.
The High Sierra release of macOS is incompatible with previous versions of the Centrify DirectControl Agent for Mac due to an unexpected library conflict. Failure to update the Centrify agent prior to upgrading to High Sierra will result in login failures for network accounts and local admin accounts.
Features of MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5 free download.
- A new version of the previous OS X which is Apple’s exclusive Operating System.
- Developed for the PCs and the Macintosh servers.
- Can easily perform your tasks with more efficiency and smartly.
- Supports the Full Screen and the Gesture function so that you can be more productive.
- Included the feature of Split View through which you can multitask.
- Can also tap to your favorite websites without any problem and work fast.
- Can easily record your notes in a provided checklist and also you will see some new features in the background.
- Got an improved design which really complements the overall appearance.
- Can use the Metal Graphic Interface which increases the speed and efficiency of the games and softwares.
MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5 (17F77)
- Setup File Name: macOS_10.13.5_High_Sierra.dmg
- Full Setup Size: 4.6 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 05th Jun 2018
- Developers: MacOS
System Requirements For MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5
Before you start MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5 Free Download
Click on below button to start MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5. This would be compatible with 64 bit windows.
This Post was Last Updated On: June 5, 2018
When you upgrade to macOS Mojave, you get a host of new features inspired by its most powerful users, but designed for everyone. Stay better focused on your work in Dark Mode. Automatically organize files using Stacks. Take more kinds of screenshots with less effort. Try four handy new built-in apps, and discover even more in the redesigned App Store. Now you can get more out of every click. Best of all, upgrading is free and easy.
You can upgrade to macOS Mojave from OS X Mountain Lion or later on any of the following Mac models. Your Mac also needs at least 2GB of memory and 12.5GB of available storage space, or up to 18.5GB of storage space when upgrading from OS X Yosemite or earlier.
MacBook introduced in early 2015 or later
MacBook Air introduced in mid 2012 or later
MacBook Pro introduced in mid 2012 or later
Mac mini introduced in late 2012 or later
iMac introduced in late 2012 or later
iMac Pro (all models)
Mac Pro introduced in late 2013, plus mid-2010 or mid-2012 models with a recommended Metal-capable graphics card.
To find your Mac model, memory, storage space, and macOS version, choose About This Mac from the Apple () menu. If your Mac isn't compatible with macOS Mojave, the installer will let you know.
Make a backup
Before installing any upgrade, it’s a good idea to back up your Mac. Time Machine makes it simple, and other backup methods are also available. Learn how to back up your Mac.
It takes time to download and install macOS, so make sure that you have a reliable Internet connection. If you're using a Mac notebook computer, plug it into AC power.
Download macOS Mojave
Use this link to open the macOS Mojave page on the App Store: Get macOS Mojave. Then click the Get button to download.
After downloading, the installer opens automatically.
Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions. You might find it easiest to begin installation in the evening so that it can complete overnight, if needed.
If the installer asks for permission to install a helper tool, enter the administrator name and password that you use to log in to your Mac, then click Add Helper.
Allow installation to complete
Please allow installation to complete without putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. Your Mac might restart, show a progress bar, or show a blank screen several times as it installs both macOS and related updates to your Mac firmware.
Stay up to date
After installing macOS Mojave, you'll be notified when updates to macOS Mojave are available. You can also check for updates manually. Learn how to keep macOS Mojave up to date.
Or get macOS Mojave automatically
Active Client Cac For Mac
If you're using OS X El Capitan v10.11.5 or later and your App Store preferences are set to download newly available updates, Mojave will download conveniently in the background, making it even easier to upgrade. A notification will inform you when Mojave is ready to be installed. Click Install to get started.
Or dismiss the notification to install Mojave later. When you're ready to install, just open the file named Install macOS Mojave from your Applications folder. Or delete the installer by dragging it to the Trash.
Active Client For Mac Downloads
- For the strongest security and latest features, upgrade to macOS Mojave. If you have hardware or software that isn't compatible with Mojave, you might be able to install an earlier macOS, such as High Sierra, Sierra, or El Capitan.
- You can use macOS Recovery to reinstall macOS.